Full Time / Permanent Positions
EXPORT OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Market Leading Agricultural Supply Chain Company
- Global Footprint
- 60-year history
Join a global market leading supply chain business with a proud history of over 60 years. Due to growth in the business, we are currently seeking an experienced Export Operations Manager to oversee and manage all export execution (both bulk and containers).
Reporting to our Trade Manager, you will be accountable for managing our export logistics function and team, including staff performance and coaching; supervision of the container packing schedule, ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations and assist in the development of new systems/processes and efficiencies. In addition, you will analyse and define the most cost efficient and sustainable model to run export operations as well as determine appropriate metrics to measure the performance of our export trade execution activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A sound understanding of the grain industry;
- Minimum eight years of relevant work experience with at least three years in a leadership capacity in export, domestic, trading, grain stocks and contracts in the Grain Industry (bulk and containers);
- Demonstrated experience managing a team;
- Proficiency in logistics processes within the grain industry and the impact upon storage, transport and handling facilities;
- Experience with BSM and knowledge of UCP (600), ISPB, GAFTA and FOSFA;
- Experience in freight booking and a sound understanding of exporting laws and regulations;
- Experience with Agboss, SAP Business One and JDE preferred.
Key Selection Criteria
- Proven experience in strategic planning;
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in international grain trade;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in leading and managing teams;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in international trade execution;
- Must be fluent in the languages of English and Mandarin;
- Thorough understanding and experience in logistics;
You will be offered a competitive salary plus superannuation. Final package will take your skills and experience into account.
CHS Broadbent is a trusted, innovative organisation with an excellent reputation and a great culture. At CHS Broadbent we care for our people, support balance and flexibility, and are committed to the professional growth of our employees. If you want to work with talented, passionate people where you can make an impact and see the results of your hard work, then we encourage you to apply.
Safety is a core value at CHS Broadbent and all employees are involved in continuous safety training and initiatives. The Company’s key objectives are to reduce risks and ensure a safe working environment for all our employees. You will be expected to drive safety within the team and ensure the mandatory PPE equipment is used and risk assessments are carried out to a high standard.
For further details regarding the position, please contact the Human Resources team at email@example.com
For a copy of the position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 1 OCTOBER 2017
To apply, please email your application to email@example.com
Applications are to include a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
** Applications that have not addressed the key selection criteria will not be considered.
** Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.